Below is a sample tasting menu to demonstrate the different options available to you.
Oven - Selection of homemade artisan bread, oils and butter
Ocean - Hot & cold smoked salmon, beetroot, horseradish crème fraiche, watercress
Soup - Leek & potato veloute, mature cheddar fondue, chive
Woodland - Corn fed chicken, wild mushrooms, puy lentils and thyme & root vegetable puree
Detox - Detox granita, spiced rum
Orange - Orange cake, rhubarb, custard, rosewater, meringue
Cheese - Selection of British & continental cheeses.
Unwind - Petits Fours
£85 per person
Quotations are available on request for your event and will include all food, homemade bread before and petits fours after the meal, service, crockery and cleaning. Please fill in your details and requests on the contact page.
As a guide - A 3 course menu will cost in the region of £50 per head, tasting menu up to £100 per head. Finger and fork buffets available from £15 per head. Canapes, price on application.
Terms and conditions.
1. Please be aware that there is a minimum hire charge of £250, this is non negotiable.
2. A deposit of 50% of the cost of the function is required 14 days before the event, this is fully returnable up to 7 days before the event unless monies have been outlaid to secure services and supplies for said event, this would normally be the case in larger events and within 72 hours is non returnable.
3. If the function is booked within 14 days of the date of the event, the 50% deposit is required on booking to secure the date.
4. Within the 7 day period and 72 hours before it will be agreed with the client what proportion of the deposit will be returned.
5. If numbers decrease on the day, full amount of the agreed numbers 72 hours previous will be paid for.
6. A pre engagement meeting will take with the client to outline service requirement from B13 Bespoke Catering and what is required from both parties as regards deadlines for agreed menus, event information and on the client side, when deposits must be paid and how. What terms they, the client and B13 Bespoke catering have to stick to fulfil the agreed contract.
7. Any breach of terms will see either party, the client or B13 Bespoke Catering liable for any cost incurred.
B13 Bespoke Catering Menus